- Cell Phones/Blackberries etc; Please turn off all electronic devices prior to attending your class.
- Please leave your bags and extra clothes/items in the lockers provided in the changing rooms. This will keep clutter from the rooms and ensure a more peaceful practice for all students.
- Strong Scents i.e. perfume; many people are sensitive and/or allergic to artificial scents. Please be careful when using them, especially before a class.
- Be on time! Come to the studio 10-15 min before the class to give yourself time to settle in and align your attitude in preparation for the class.
- Late arrivals: Your are welcome to join your class no later than 15 mins after the class begins, please enter quietly. If you must leave before the end of class please inform your instructor.
- Studio space is limited. We will do our best to accommodate everyone. Please arrive early to secure your space.
Pass expiry dates are followed strictly.
You can freeze the pass if you let us know earlier (max for 2 months) not after.
If you forgot to inform us about some life situations, your pass will be expired as its stated on it.
Mats, and props are available for use although you may prefer to bring your own mat.
We encourage you to bring your own mat.
USD or VND in Cash only.
The studio cannot give refunds on any purchases.
Workshop & Retreat Cancellation Policy:
- Once the confirmation is made by the participant, 25% of the total amount should be made deposit to secure the place. This amount is NON refundable in the event of cancellation.
- 5 days prior to the starting date of the workshop, full payment should be made to Zenith Yoga.
- In the event of payment not received by Zenith Yoga 5 days before the workshop date, booking will be cancelled and the deposit will not be refund
- If the participant wish to withdraw from the workshop 48hours before event date, 50% of the amount will be refund
- If the participant wish to withdraw in less that 48hours and 12hours before event date 25% of the amount will be refund
- Less than 12hours or No show, no refund will be made
Note: In case of teachers training, above policy doesn’t apply.