The 200-hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Foundation Certification Program for aspiring teachers as well as those who wish to deepen their practice. The program presents foundation in the principles of asanas, pranayama, meditation, yoga philosophy, basic anatomy and teaching methodology.
DATE & TIME :
6 Sept 2019 - 16 Geb 2020.
5.00 - 9.00 PM on Fri, 12.00 - 6.00 pm on Sat & Sun
1. Zenith Yoga is the leading yoga studio in Vietnam in terms of Yoga Teacher Training courses and workshops, from fundamental to advanced courses. We are the ONE & ONLY studio in Hanoi that is able to offer workshops and courses to yoga Teachers from other studios. We have been providing the course for the last 8 years and have trained many teachers over the years, who have gone on to use their training all over the world and teach in countries like Germany, France, Canada, Qatar, Belgium, Japan, USA....
2. The Zenith teaching method is based on correct alignment, functional anatomy and safety, with emphasis on using props to support and develop students during their practice. The depth of the teaching comes from Iyengar method.
3. The Teacher Training certificate is issued on behalf of Yoga Alliance, the worlds' largest yoga association headquartered in the USA. The certificates are accepted worldwide as well as in Vietnam (We are the part of Vietnamese Yoga Federation).
4. This 200hrs Essential Training lays a solid foundation for your future yoga career with a repository of Yoga knowledge beginning with anatomy, body alignment, and more, to why and how to work in the poses.
5. The training is instructed by three leading professionals in their own fields: Yoga Asanas with Marzena Lucyna Kierepka as the main Teacher of the training, Yoga Philosophy with Jon Dallas & Yoga Anatomy with Flavia Breu.
6. There are 3 manuals of the training provided in English in its original version: Yoga Asanas, Yoga Philosophy and Yoga Anatomy.
7. The training takes place on two weekends of each month to make sure that you have enough time to practice, complete your homework, absorb what you've learnt as well as to ensure time for your daily activities.
Yoga Philosophy - Jon Dallas
Anatomy & Physiology - Flavia Breu
Assistant teacher & Translator - Thuy Nguyen