Zenith regularly hold workshops at the studio, below are all of our upcoming workshops:
FLOW INTO SPRING
A hip opening and back bending workshop with India
The stress and activities of everyday life will often lodge itself in our hips, causing tightness and discomfort. In this workshop we will focus on opening the hips and sending prana (energy) to increase the mobility.
In backbends we come face to face with our flexibility, patience, and fears. In this workshop we will work with in our limits to develop a safe and compassionate back bending practice while strengthening the spine.
MONTHLY KUNDALINI CLASS
14 April 2013
Fee : $12
Certified teacher Michelle Noullet will facilitate this one-time event on Sunday the 17th of March, from 4:30 to 6 pm. Entitled “Touching every heart”, the workshop will teach practices for incorporating one’s complete health system, using pranayama, mantra, asana, etc… Contact Zenith to sign up or just show up for the class!
6 free trial classes :
* Zenith Studio I :
17 & 24 April
* Zenith Studio II :
16 & 23 April
Art of Chi is a “vital energy” body art oriented towards wellness and health. It is based on traditional Chinese internal arts, Tai Chi Chuan and Qi Gong. It is accessible to everybody.
Its practice relaxes the joints, develops a deep breath, relaxes muscles and nerves while stimulating the vital functions. It develops strength and flexibility, concentration and inner calm.
The “Art of Chi” method, clear and progressive pedagogy developed by the founder of the Inner Way International School, Vlady Stevanovitch, is based on the discovery by the student of the reality of Chi* in his own body which allows him then to influence it positively : The mobilization of Chi is the first objective of the School.
STRETCHING OF MUSCLE CHAINS
20 April 2013
8:00 am-12:00 pm
Fee : $50
QIGONG TO PREVENT COLD & FLU with Robert B. Bartes
Friday 12 April
• Do you want a simple method
to stave off getting sick?
• Do you want a stronger
• Do you want to feel strong
and clear instead of heavy and dragging?
This short movement set is a movement tonic that can keep you healthy when a cold or flu is trying to pull you down.
10.00am – 1.00pm &
This Workshop is designed for…
• Deep healing of self and others.
• Increasing touch sensitivity and body awareness.
• Complementing other physical modalities with soft subtle techniques.
• Improving body workers healing skills by integrating non-force, energetic techniques into their repertoire.
• Energy workers seeking connection to a client’s tissues.
• Introducing or reviewing cranio-sacral therapy healing techniques.*** Dr. Robert B. Bates DC, MMQ, an avid Qigong practitioner, Qigong teacher, and Qigong healer. Robert is also a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic, Cranio-Sacral Therapist, Medical Qigong Therapist, and Lymph Drainage (Dray nahj) Therapist.
*** ZENITH STUDIO II OPENING AT 16 DUONG THANH, HOAN KIEM, HANOI
Info out there:
We now have accounts active with the following websites, so to keep up to date with our events, news, etc. please sign up, check, befriend, and tweet us as appropriate: