The 200-hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Foundation Certification Program for aspiring teachers as well as those who wish to deepen their practice. The program presents foundation in the principles of asanas, pranayama, meditation, yoga philosophy, basic anatomy and teaching methodology.
DATE & TIME
10 Sept 2021 - 30 Jan 2022.
5.00 - 9.00 PM on Fri, 12.00 - 6.00 pm on Sat & Sun
WHY US ?
1. Zenith Yoga is the leading yoga studio in Vietnam in terms of Yoga Teacher Training courses and workshops, from fundamental to advanced courses. We are the ONE & ONLY studio in Hanoi that is able to offer workshops and courses to yoga Teachers from other studios. We have been providing the course for the last 8 years and have trained many teachers over the years, who have gone on to use their training all over the world and teach in countries like Germany, France, Canada, Qatar, Belgium, Japan, USA....
2. The Zenith teaching method is based on correct alignment, functional anatomy and safety, with emphasis on using props to support and develop students during their practice. The depth of the teaching comes from Iyengar method.
3. The Teacher Training certificate is issued on behalf of Yoga Alliance, the worlds' largest yoga association headquartered in the USA. The certificates are accepted worldwide as well as in Vietnam (We are the part of Vietnamese Yoga Federation).
4. This 200hrs Essential Training lays a solid foundation for your future yoga career with a repository of Yoga knowledge beginning with anatomy, body alignment, and more, to why and how to work in the poses.
5. The training is instructed by 2 leading experienced in their own fields: Yoga Asanas, Yoga Anatomy & Physiology with Marzena Lucyna Kierepka as the main Teacher of the training, Yoga Philosophy with Thuy Nguyen.
6. There are 3 manuals of the training provided in English in its original version: Yoga Asanas, Yoga Philosophy and Yoga Anatomy.
7. Flexible and gentle learning: Only Zenith does weekend TTC in 6 months in Hanoi. - Friday evening & Saturday & Sunday afternoon and only 2 weekend/ per month - It is a more gentle learning process for your body and mind. You will have time to practice and rest. Rest is also important for your learning.
And the last one, It is flexible that you can switch between Sept Course and Nov Course after payment. Let us help you to fit the course to your schedule!
1. You want to become a teacher
2. You want to deepen your knowledge and understanding
3. You want to discover your own personal limits and are interested in personal growth
4. You want to learn safe ways of practice with your injury or health issues
5. You want to be a part of the community of like minded people
Assistant teacher & Translator - Thuy Nguyen
Junior teacher & Assistant - Willie Cohen