Yoga therapy is a type of Yoga that many people are interested in, learn as well as pursue. It focuses on understanding the body and using Yoga as a method to treat many different diseases without resorting to medication. The Zenith 300h Teacher Training course will equip you with the most necessary and in-depth knowledge to become a therapeutic yoga teacher, while also providing advanced Yoga knowledge to help increase the level and level of private only in training
- 50 hours training with Hart Lazer
Nov 28 - 6 Dec 2020, 5.5h per day from 12.00 - 17.30
- 100 hours training with Marzena Kierepka
8 weekends - Sat & Sun 12.00 - 18.00
From 06 Mar - 13 June, 2021
+ Mar: 6-7; 20-21
+ Apr: 3-4; 17-18
+ May: 8-9; 22-23
+ Jun: 5-6; 12-13
Module 2: Coming soon
- Developing intermediate to advanced practice by practicing more advanced poses (sirsasana variation, sarvangasana variations, adho mukha vrikshasana, pincha mayurasana etc..)
- Developing meditation and pranayama practice, kryas
- Therapeutic topics covered:
- Back problems muscular and skeletal ( common lower back issues, facet joint,
- Neurological back problems like hernia, sciatica, stenosis)
- Piriformis syndrome
- Scoliosis- how to deal with it
- Pelvic floor muscles and common problems
- Nervous system
1. Zenith Yoga is the leading yoga studio in Vietnam in terms of Yoga Teacher Training courses and workshops, from fundamental to advanced courses. We are the ONE & ONLY studio in Hanoi that is able to offer workshops and courses to yoga Teachers from other studios. We have been providing the course for the last 8 years and have trained many teachers over the years, who have gone on to use their training all over the world and teach in countries like Germany, France, Canada, Qatar, Belgium, Japan, USA....
2. The Zenith teaching method is based on correct alignment, functional anatomy and safety, with emphasis on using props to support and develop students during their practice. The depth of the teaching comes from Iyengar method.
3. The Teacher Training certificate is issued on behalf of Yoga Alliance, the worlds' largest yoga association headquartered in the USA. The certificates are accepted worldwide as well as in Vietnam (We are the part of Vietnamese Yoga Federation).
4. This 200hrs Advanced Yoga & Therapy teacher training course provides everything you need to enhance your practice and how to become a Yoga therapy teacher.
5. The training is instructed by 2 leading experienced in their own fields: Hart Lazer & Marzena Kierepka. The course will be assisted by two experienced Yoga teacher: Thuy Nguyen & Willie Cohen
7. Flexible and gentle learning: You can always relearn any part you feel unsure in other courses without paying any fee.
1. You want to become a Yoga therapy teacher
2. You want to deepen your knowledge, understanding and teaching skills
3. You want to discover your new personal limit after successfully finishing the 200 hours teacher training course
4. You want to learn safe ways of practice with your injury or health issues
5. You want to be a part of the community of like minded people